The Epsilon Property Association was officially established on June 12, 1926 and incorporated on October 28th later that same year. At that time the active chapter still owed nearly $2,000 on the original $5,900 housing contract and the property association endeavored to retire the mortgage and improve the facilities.

The original board of trustees was comprised of Brothers Sanford B. Thorn (E-36), Charles E. Palmer (E-160), Paul B. Sutton (E-139), William S. Herbster (E-175), and Herbert J. Protzman (E-56).

Nearly a century later the Epsilon Property Association’s mission remains unchanged.